Hospital to Home referral process: Children’s Long Term Ventilation service
Although we are currently reviewing our web-based referral service, Royal Brompton’s Hospital to Home service for Children’s Long Term Ventilation is still operational and taking new referrals. The service provides:
- Clinical support from nurse, paediatric LTV consultant and AHPs
- Allocation of regional key worker for all LTV inpatients in London
- Welfare advice service and help with grant applications
- Occupational Therapy specialist advise for LTV discharge to both hospital and community teams
- Data management to comply with NHSE ‘fit for discharge’ reporting
- Staff training and development for LTV
- Bespoke parental and carer training
- Education events
During this transition phase please contact our clinical team directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct dial 020 7352 8121 ext 84411.
The log in portal became unavailable to new referrals on 21st Sept 2018. For patient identifiable or clinical data, please use an NHS.net account and send to email@example.com.
NHS England requires the use of a single source of data and recommends that providers continue to use the Royal Brompton Hospital to Home service to complete contractual requirements for discharge tracking for children on long term ventilation. If you are the main contact for your organisation, you should already have received email communications on processes to submit this information. If you have not received instructions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your role, organisation and contact number.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.
For any queries about previous data that may have been held on the portal, please contact email@example.com with your name, designation and NHS organisation.